Breakfast gives you energy and also helps to fill the stomach quickly. The added advantage is that you can have juice, on the way or while working too.
Low Carb Breakfast For Weight Loss 2023
List of items you can choose from for an excellent “low carb breakfast Indian”.
The egg is a rich source of protein. The egg gives you the strength and energy needed for the day. You can have eggs in different forms.
- Scrambled egg
- Poached egg
Now read in detail which are given below –
You can add all your favorite vegetables to it. You can even have it with salt and pepper. Make sure you use less oil while you prepare your meals. You can have a whole egg omelet or just an egg white omelet.
3. Scrambled egg
This is the most filling form of an egg, which can be prepared very quickly. Just scramble whole eggs or only whites and enjoy with your veggies or plain.
4. Poached egg
This can be made very quickly. You can enjoy poached eggs with a slice of whole wheat bread or vegetable salad. Its texture makes you appetized.
Oats are fiber food, which helps to digest food and burn fats. It is effortless to prepare and gives you a full stomach, with very few calories.
- Oats porridge is one of the easiest and healthiest meals; you can ever have.
- Just boil oats and add all your favorite fruits and dry fruits to them.
- limit your dry fruit intake as it adds extra calories.
- Masala oats are now available in the market.
- They give your taste buds a feast, with low calories.
- You can have it with the vegetable toppings of your choice or even in plain form.
- You can prepare different kinds of breakfasts, with the help of oats. Oats upma, dosa, idly are some examples.
- You will not miss your favorite breakfasts, and at the same time avoid excess calories.
- This breakfast gives you energy for the day and also helps your digestion
- It is a Low-Carb Breakfast For Weight Loss
Vegetables provide you with power, are easy to digest, and help you to stay active. They not only give you strength but also gives you several minerals needed by the body.
- Raw vegetables are very good for health.
- You can prepare it in the form of salad, with some dressing of your choice.
- It gives you energy and fills your stomach soon.
- Boiled vegetables are another alternative you have.
- You can cook all the vegetables and prepare the soup. You can even make curry by using minimum oil.
- It helps to fill your stomach, gives proper digestion of the food, and gives you energy.
- Avoid potato as it has more starch
- You can fry vegetables using little oil, sprinkle salt and pepper and have it.
- You can also make vegetable tikka with minimum oil. It gives you a full stomach, and even your taste buds a feast.
Paneer is an excellent source of protein. This item is handy, especially if you are allergic to eggs. Tofu is soya paneer, with high protein content in it.
- You can fry paneer using butter or oil.
- You can put salt and pepper on it.
- You can add vegetables of your choice to make them more colorful and stomach-filling.
- You can add paneer to your salads.
- Just cut it into pieces or grate it over your salad.
- This enhances the taste of your mixture and supplies you with the protein for the day.
- It also pleases your tastebuds, as it has a unique taste that you cannot get with substitutions
- You can prepare several items with me, such as curries, sandwiches, etc.
- You will not miss your regular meal. But be cautious not to use more oil or other fats for it.
7. Lean Meat
Lean meats are a good source of protein. You can add it to your meal so that you will add taste as well as your stomach gets full soon. They provide fewer calories, so you need not worry.
- You can add meat to your salads. The salad is the best form as it does not involve the use of more fats in it.
- Just grill it or bake it to put in the salad
- Barbeque is the best option, with different kinds of lean meats and vegetables.
- It gives a good taste to your taste buds and also is your stomach.
- It gives you the right amount of energy too.
- But make sure not to use store-bought sauces, as they have preservatives not advisable.
- Lean meats can also be cooked in the form of curries.
- You feel full of this and also get your daily intake of protein.
- Do not add more fats while preparing.
8. Whole Grain
Consumption of whole grains reduces the risk of many chronic diseases. They are significant sources of nutrients like vitamins, and minerals. They are also a creamy source of fiber.
- You can have a slice of whole-grain bread or roti, along with your breakfast.
- It does not add more calories but gives you a fu stomach, energy, and many other nutrients.
- You can have whole-grain cereals, topped with milk, fruits, and dry fruits of your choice.
- It does not have any fats and is very easy to prepare.
- You can use whole wheat flour and prepare different kinds of breakfast, like pancakes, dosa, upma, etc.
- This gives your taste buds a sweet taste and also is your stomach.
- They help you to try different kinds of items so you will not get bored at all.
Tips To Be Follow
- Make sure to drink at least four to six liters of water a day
- Never eat heavy meals, in late at night
- Food with preservatives should not be consumed, as they digest slowly and the chances of getting converted to fat are more.
- Avoid excess fats such as oils.
- Unsaturated fat, like oil, is riskier than saturated fatty acids like ghee.
- Exercise regularly, at least for 30mts a day as it maintains your body’s metabolism
- Never skip a meal, as it increases the chances of food converting to fats.
- Eat a healthy diet in small portions.
- Your meal should cover protein, carbs, and dairy.
- Drinking water before meals helps a lot to reduce the quantity intake
- Drink back coffee before exercise as it helps to increase body metabolism
- Eat refined carbs very less
So that’s it for this post. I hope you liked the post. Share it with your friends and family. If you have any questions or queries. Do not forget to comment below. We love to answer as soon as possible.