A firm and lifted butt is the dream of every woman. Today, women are conscious about their looks and appearance. Various training is available to train specific body parts. And you will be amazed to know that getting bubble butt and thick thighs is not a big deal. All you should know the right way to get your dream butt.
Gluteus Maximus is the largest muscle of your body. Strengthening your glute can largely help in escaping knee and hip pain. For any workout including your athletic performance, you need to strengthen your glutes.
If you are looking for, how to get a bubble butt, this article is for you!
Why glute muscles are important?
From the perspective of overall fitness, glute muscles play a vital role. Referred to as the larges muscle of your body, glute muscles are responsible for several movements in our body. Here are some of the factors which make glute muscles significant:
- To improve athletic performance
- To improve your posture
- Sitting for long hours often leads to a bad impact on your glute muscles. Out hips shorten when the glute muscles are not effective
How to get a bigger butt?
There are three muscles that create a firm butt. If you want to be lifted and bubble butt, you need to work on these muscles – Medius, Maximus, and Minimus
- The gluteus minimus is responsible for thigh rotation
- The gluteus maximus muscle is the largest muscle in your body which helps with the thigh and hips movement.
- It is the largest muscle in your body.
- The gluteus medius helps in thigh rotation. It is a fan-shaped muscle
Hamstrings are extended towards the glute muscles which are often ignored. However, it is one of the important muscles to be included in your workouts to get visible results. If you are looking for a tight and lean backside, you need to strengthen your hamstrings.
Exercises to get a bubble butt – Bubble Butt Workout
We have listed some exercises which help you to get wider hips by strengthening your glutes as follows:
1 – Glute bridges
- Lie straight on your back with the legs to be hip-distance apart.
- Stack your feet flat on the mat under the knees
- Squeeze your glutes by engaging the core and make a bridge by lifting your hips.
- Hold e position by squeezing tight and return to the mat in a controlled way
2 – Cross Bridge Lunges
- Stand straight with keeping your feet hip-distance wide
- Transfer your body weight on the left leg by crossing your right foot in a backward position
- Keep your hip facing forward with the entire weight on your front leg and chest to be lifted
- Get back to the starting position and repeat to the other side.
3 – Basic Squat
For a beautiful backside with thick booty squat exercise is important. Adding polymetric movements to the squat exercise build up the muscles quickly. Here are the steps to do basic squats:
- Stand straight with your feet hip-distance apart.
- Bend your knees in a sitting position.
- Keep your knees behind your toes and shift your weight in your heels
- Hold for 1 minute and rise up
- Repeat for 3 set with 10 each.
4 – Resistance Band Butt Blaster
- Kneel on the floor with a band under your right foot from the center. Place your hands on the floor under the shoulder.
- Lift your left knee off the floor in line to your hips and extend the leg straight squeezing your glute
- Now bring your lifted feet back to the position and repeat it with another leg
- You can avoid resistance band
5 – Skaters
This cardiovascular exercise improves your balance and strength of your legs. This exercise particularly focuses on glutes and quads. It tones up your lower body in a great way.
- Keep your legs apart at a shoulder distance with the arms at the sides
- Take one leg behind in the reverse lunge position and keep the front knee at 90 degrees
- Take your arms in front of the swinging position and leap your back leg forward
- Now switch the sides in a skating motion with alternate arms like a speed skater
6 – Jump Squats
- Start with a basic squat position with bent knees. Keep your knees behind the toes, spine to be straight, and chest to be lifted. To maintain the balance, lift your arms in front.
- Start jumping straight up and swing arms overhead.
- Return to the squat position
7 – Plie Squats
This squat strengthens your calves, glutes, and legs. It significantly improves the motion of your hips. This squat tone up your inner thighs, glutes, and hamstrings. It is an effective exercise to get a firm booty.
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than your feet.
- Turn your toes to a 45-degree angle
- Lower your torso by bending your knees and keeping your abs tight and back straight
- Squeeze your glutes
- Come back to a standing position
8 – Tiptoe pile squat
- Keep the feet flat on the ground with wider apart shoulders
- Now place your toes at a 45-degree angle
- Bend your knees to a wide-leg squat by squeezing your butt
- Now raise the heels from the floor
- Create a right angle with your thighs and calves by bending your knees
9 – Improved posture.
By working out the glute muscles you get improved sitting, standing, and walking posture. Being the largest muscles in the body plays a significant role in the overall posture of your body. With regular glute movement, there is a reduced risk of injuries. A Glute workout keeps your back upright and healthy.
10 – Increased agility.
Working your glute muscles prevents hips, back, and knee pain. By working out on your knees and ankles you gain more stability and stamina.
11 – Improved athletic ability,
Strong glutes increase strength and speed. In turn, increasing athletic ability. Hence, glute working out is considered extremely important to attain an athletic body.
Besides a good exercise regime, it is important to adopt a healthy lifestyle and healthy food habits to get a thick ass. Here are some of the foods which help in attaining big butts fast:
12 – Mushrooms.
Mushrooms are rich in proteins and calories and provide a good source of proteins for vegetarians. This tasty vegetable can be used to make soups, salads as well as sandwiches. You can use them for the main course as well as for snacks.
13 – Tofu and soy.
Tofu and soy are also good sources of plant-based proteins. They can be used to prepare salads, curries, and wraps.
14 – Beef
Lean ground beef is heart-friendly and is filled with proteins. The protein helps in the repair of wounds, thus an excellent addition to facilitating the production of new body tissues. Protein helps in increasing the muscle mass and keeps your butt firm.
15 – Sweet potato.
They have minerals, carbs, and antioxidants. Sweet potatoes are delicious and are easy to prepare. Sweet potatoes are a good source of natural sugars that will keep you energized throughout the day.
16 – green leafy vegetables.
Include veggies such as kales in your diet. Green vegetables have nutrients that increase stamina during workouts. Green leafy vegetables have many incredible health benefits.
17 – Dry Fruits
A cup of dates offers 500 healthy calories. A shake with a lot of dates is a healthy way to increase weight. Prunes and raisins are other high-calorie options that can be included in your diet to help in weight gain. A bowl of grated coconut gives you as much as 283 calories. Dry fruits are a great way to get a bigger botty.
Almond butter, milk, chicken breast, and hemp seeds are some of the foods which help in maintaining bubble butt.
18 – Massages
Massages using herbal oil are useful in toning your butt. Massage improves the blood circulation of the specific part and makes it toned. Gasoline, coconut oil, and Fish oil are some of the oils which help get a bubble butt.
19 – Lifestyle Changes
Certain lifestyle changes like taking stairs instead of the lift and adopting the right body postures help in improving the appearance of your body. Stand straight with protruding enhances the appearance of your body automatically.
20 – Butt supplements
There are many butt enhancing supplements available in the market which have natural herb extracts like saw palmetto, saw palmetto, and phytoestrogen. These herbs help in butt growth without exercises.
21 – Surgical options
To get bigger butts without exercise, you can choose various surgical options. It is the quickest way to get the bubble butts without exercise.
The right exercises and a healthy diet are important to get a bubble butt. The squat is a highly beneficial exercise as it works on your glute muscles and helps you get a firm and toned butt. It is essential to take a rest in between the exercises to avoid any injury. If you are a beginner, it is recommended to seek assistance from a professional trainer.