Confused about where to start and how to start? If your answer is yes, then you are in right place. Know the best Low Carb meals in 30 minutes and give your lifestyle a fresh start.
Carbohydrates or carbs are among the consequential nutrients that the human body needs. However, low carb meals and high carbs vary from person to person and body requirements. A Carb-rich diet increases the fat percentage in the body as the body uses carbohydrates as soon as the person intakes them.
But if the body doesn’t need energy the moment carbs are consumed by the person, it stores them for later use. These stored carbs turn into body fat if not used by the body.
Whereas in the case of a Low Carb diet, your body will not be receiving any supplementary fat; it will burn down the stored fat resulting in fat loss.
Without any Fuss Let’s Discuss the Best Low Carb Meals
1- Salmon Avocado with mayonnaise
A simple healthy and delicious meal for 2 people ready in 10 minutes
- 200 grams soaked salmon
- 2 or 4 avocados (as you desire)
- ½ small cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper (as per taste)
- Chop the avocado in half, scoop out the pieces with a spoon and place it on the serving plate
- Add soaked salmon and add a dollop of the mayonnaise
- Sprinkle salt and pepper as a topping and it’s ready to eat.
You can use baked fatty fish or even fried if not soaked. If you want to make it healthier you can add vegetables like spinach or finely shredded cabbage.
2- Mushroom Omelet
Enjoy mushroom filling in an omelet with cheese anytime. It is low carbs meal.
- 3 eggs
- 30 grams of butter and cheese
- Salt and black pepper
- Crack the eggs and mix them well in a bowl with salt and black pepper as per your taste. Mix it well
- Fry butter in a frying pan and add the egg mixture which you have prepared once it is melted.
- Let the omelet begin to cook on the sim and add mushroom and onion on the top when it is slight raw
- Once it starts getting golden, fold it, and serve it.
3- Scrambled eggs in coconut oil
Enjoy scrambled eggs with vegetables fried in coconut oil in your everyday breakfast. This diet is rich in protein and has low carbohydrates.
- Coconut oil
- 3 –4 Eggs
- Vegetables of your choice (broccoli, carrot, and cauliflower)
- 1 Onion
- 1 tomato
- Salt, pepper, and other species (of your taste)
- Drizzle coconut oil in the frying pan and add finely chopped vegetables when the oil is slightly heated
- Crack the eggs in the frying pan
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and other spices that you want to add for your taste
- Stir and fry it until it is ready
4- Fried egg with bacon
Bacon is processed meat that you can enjoy with fried eggs. It is also a low-carb meal. Fried Egg Calories,
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion
- Salt and other spices ( as per your requirements)
- Fry the bacon in the pan.
- Keep the bacon on a plate once it is fried and then fry eggs in bacon fat
- Add salt, pepper, and other species as per your taste along with finely chopped onion while frying the eggs and serving it.
5- Salad Sandwich
You don’t need bread always to enjoy the sandwich. If you have green vegetables stored in your refrigerator that’s all you need to make a salad sandwich for your own self.
- 50 grams of lettuce
- 15 grams of butter
- 15 grams of cheese
- 1 tomato
- Wash the lettuce properly and make it a base instead of bread
- Spread butter on the lettuce and put a slice of cheese.
- Chop the tomato and use it as a topping with avocado.
You can also add other vegetables of your choice as a topping.
6- Cabbage mayonnaise chicken
Are you non -vegetarian and looking for a meal that is easy to make, and ready in a few minutes?
Try this flavorsome chicken recipe at home which can be served to 2 people.
- 450 grams of rotisserie chicken
- 200 grams of cabbage
- Onion (as per your need)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Cut off the cabbage with a knife and place it on a plate
- Add finely chopped onion and mayonnaise with rotisserie chicken to the plate
- Drop olive oil on cabbage and add salt and pepper for taste
Make sure that the chicken is fully cooked. If you don’t have rotisserie chicken then you can pan–fry raw chicken and enjoy the meal with your partner.
7- Cheese Omelet
Are you in love with cheese and can’t resist consuming it but you also have to maintain your diet for fat loss? Here is one more reason why you shouldn’t resist yourself consuming cheese. Enjoy the mouthwatering cheese omelet and keep your belly full for hours. (For 2 people)
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper for taste
- 200 grams of cheddar cheese
- 85 grams of butter
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and mix it well with half cheddar cheese along with salt and pepper as per your taste
- Wait for the butter to get melted in the frying pan and pour the mixture of cheddar cheese with eggs once it is done.
- Wait for the mixture to set and lower the burner.
- Wait for it to get cooked and add the remaining cheddar cheese on the top.
- Fold it once it is cooked and enjoy the delicious combination of cheese, butter, and eggs.
A Low Carb diet is highly recommended for weight loss though one should never cut down the consumption of Carb completely as it can cause vitamin and mineral deficiency in the body. Enjoy these low Carb meals with your family and experience a new journey of a healthy lifestyle.