Nicotine is a type of chemical compound that contains nitrogen. How to get Nicotine Out of Your System Fast? It is really important to know for a healthy life. Nitrogen is extracted from several types of plants. One of the most common plants in tobacco plants. The other name of the nicotine is Nicotiana Tabacum.
The excessive use of nicotine can cause death too. There are lots of countries where the use of nicotine is a ban. From the nicotine, many types of products are being produced.
One of the most common products is the smoking product that includes a cigarette. If you smoke or chew nicotine then the nicotine will be absorbed in the bloodstream.
Also Read: How to stop smoking?
After that, the enzymes present in the body will help to break the nicotine into cotinine. This cotinine will eliminate from the Kidney as urine.
How to get Nicotine Out of Your System Fast
It is considered that one cigarette contains 12mg of nicotine. So from the 12mg of nicotine 1 mg will be absorbed by your body.
source of image: pixaway.com
So the question mainly arises that for how long does nicotine stays in your urine? It’s normal that nicotine will be present in your body for 4 days. If you are smoking cigarettes regularly, then the nicotine will be present in your urine for three weeks after your last inhalation.
If you have given urine for culture then the positive result will always depend upon the last time you have smoked the cigarette.
In case you are a regular smoker and have given your urine for culture, then the result you will get is positive. The biggest question is How to get Nicotine Out of Your System Fast?
But if you have smoked around 3 weak ago and after then you have given your urine, then the result will be negative. The positive and negative results will always depend upon the last time you have smoked.
From this only, your question of how long doe’s nicotine stays in your urine will be solved.
There are several tests from which a doctor may know that you are a smoker. The following are some of those tests:
- Blood test – in the blood test the nicotine will be present for 10 days.
- Saliva and the hair follicles – in these two, the nicotine will be present for 4 days.
- If you are giving your urine for the test and you have smoked for around 2 hours ago then the test for the presence of nicotine will only come in the yes or no part.
- In a urine culture, it will only detect that if the nicotine is present in your body or not.
- But it will never detect that for how much time nicotine is present in the urine.
Categories of Smokers
Smokers are divided into three categories:
- Light users are those types of users who smoke only once per week.
- Moderate users are those types of users who smoke three times per week.
- Heavy users are those who smoke frequently or on a daily basis.
If you are a light smoker then the result of the urine culture will most probably be in the negative.
But if you are smoking frequently on a regular basis then the result will be positive only not in the negative.
How to Clear Nicotine From The Body?
If you want to clear all the nicotine from your body then there are some of the methods that you should follow. They are:
1 – Drink water:
- It is being said that if you drink lots of water then the nicotine will flush out from the urine and your body will be free of it.
2 – Exercises:
- Exercises help to increase your metabolism rate. So if you exercise daily then the nicotine present in your body will burn faster in the form of sweat.
3 – Eat Foods That is Rich in Antioxidants:
- It’s always recommended that while you are having any type of disease dieting plays the most important role in the body. So if you want to eliminate all the nicotine from your body, then try to eat the foods that are rich in antioxidants.
By these methods, most of the nicotine will be flushed out from the body and when you will do the urine culture then the result will be in the negative.
The following are some of the symptoms that will happen when you start taking a small amount of nicotine:
- Intense tobacco cravings
- Increased hunger
- Lack of concentration
I hope you like the post. Here we try to give you as much information. If you like the post and have any questions or quarries do comments below. Our team will answer as soon as possible. For more health information visit gohealthline.