Female Infertility Symptoms. Infertility has become a new plaque in the world. Especially women are more prone to being infertile.
Alarmingly one in every six couple suffers from infertility.
What exactly is female infertility and female Infertility Symptoms, causes, treatment?
Female infertility represents the inability of a woman that is not able to conceive after six months to one year of trying.
There can be many triggers that lead to female Infinity from age to psychological aspects and health conditions.
Let us get an insight into the causes of female infertility symptoms and obviously the promising treatment options available.
- When the cause of infertility roots from the women partner, it is called female infertility.
- Female infertility accounts for 50% of the overall infertile cases.
- Female infertility factors contribute to the risk of infertility.
- How Long Does Yeast Infection Last Without Treatment?
- When Does Back Pain Start in Pregnancy?
- How to Cure Breast Lump Naturally?
Infertility in Women – Causes
- 1 Infertility in Women – Causes
- 2 Fallopian Tube Damages that induces Infertility in Women
- 3 Ovulation Problems and Infertility in Women
- 4 Other Causes of Female Infertility
- 5 Age
- 6 Hormonal Imbalance
- 7 Stress
- 8 No Regular Intercourse
- 9 Chemical Exposure
- 10 Frequent Or Prolonged Use of Contraceptives
- 11 Aborting The Baby
- 12 Obesity
- 13 Hypothyroidism
- 14 Female Infertility Symptom
- 15 Diagnosis of Female Infertility
- 16 Treatment For Female Infertility
- 17 How to Prevent Female Infertility
- 18 Conclusion
- 19 Share this:
Uterus Damage or Dysfunction along with associated factors
The most common cause of female infertility associated with a malfunction in the uterus which is the core of the female reproductive system.
Some of the possible conditions that result in female infertility with respect to uterus problem include
- Problems with ovulation
- Fallopian tube damages
- To the uterus
- Cervical problem
The following are the reasons that actually trigger the above- mentioned causes.
You can blame a single reason that makes women infertile. There are can be collective causes which interconnect with one another.
For instance, Ovulation problem is triggered by multiple factors like malnutrition, cystic ovaries, etc.
Fallopian Tube Damages that induces Infertility in Women
Many health conditions affect the fallopian tubes which makes conception impossible due to blockages or damages.
- Polyps in the uterus
- Endometriosis – excessive growth of tissues in the uterus walls
- Fibroids – tiny cysts
- The growth of scar tissues in the uterus or tubes
- Inflammatory disease in the pelvis
- Pelvic infection
Ovulation Problems and Infertility in Women
Ovulation Problems directly impact the chances of getting pregnant and increases the risk of infertility.
Problems in ovulation occur due to one or many of the following reasons.
- Iron deficiency
- Anorexia (eating disorder)
Other Causes of Female Infertility
Age, a major cause of female infertility. In addition, age is a natural element that reduces the chance of conception which leads to female infertility or female infertility symptom.
On a simple note whenever my age the fertility rate the client as natural phenomena. In the modern world, many women are likely to postpone their marriage or postpone conception immediately after marriage.
If you are otherwise healthy without any damage or malfunction in the organs, hormonal imbalance can be the culprit.
Women undergo a lot of hormonal changes and shifts throughout their life. Hormones play a pivotal role in reproduction and fertility.
Even a small fluctuation in the hormonal level, it affects progeny and reduces the fertility rate.
Stress literally affects every function in the body. Progeny or fertility is not exceptional.
In fact, when you feel stressed, it secrets the hormones called cortisol. It affects the flow of healthy hormones and impacts the healthy functions in the body.
(female infertility symptoms) stress directly impacts fertility by affecting the menstrual cycle.
Delay or irregular menstrual cycle reduces the fertility rate. Chronic stress or depression affects fertility.
Although stress associates with men infertility, it affects the female reproductive system badly.
No Regular Intercourse
This may sound very trivial, but turn out to be one of the causes of failing to conceive. Due to hectic schedules of the couple, irregular sex mounts and appears as infertility. Most of the couples with not to major health complications are likely to conceive in a maximum of two years of unprotected sex.
Not many women are aware of this reason as a cause of female infertility. Chemical exposure happens everywhere.
We live in the polluted and toxic environment prone to catch a lot of diseases and infections.
Exposure to a specific type of chemicals affects the progeny and leads to infertility.
Chemical exposure comes from any direction – air pollution, herbicides, and water!
Indeed, eating genetically modified foods – GMO is one the rising side, as a major cause of infertility in women. It turns out that food is also a major cause of female infertility.
Frequent Or Prolonged Use of Contraceptives
Contraceptives prevent conception. It must be consumed under the guidance of a physician. Too much, frequent or prolonged use of birth control pills turns to cause female infertility.
Aborting The Baby
This could be the recent scenario that outgrown as a cause of infertility in women. Planning for a baby needs a lot of decisions.
An unplanned pregnancy can bring a lot of havoc. However, it is recommended to abort the first baby.
Aborting the first conception may develop into scar tissues in the fallopian tube and inside the wall of the uterus. It turns out that aborting the first baby can reduce the fertility rate.
In the current society that driving towards doing everything at a fast pace without self-care is likely obese.
Obesity is one of the reasons that invite a lot of diseases and disorders. Obesity also causes polycystic ovaries in the uterus which delays conception.
Severe PCOD leads to female infertility or female infertility symptoms.
Underactive or low secretion of the thyroid hormones directly affects the fertility rate.
Conception is rare and it also makes pregnancy difficult with improper regulation of the hormones.
In rare cases, when any woman suffers from any of the following reasons, it accounts to female infertility.
- History of any diseases that necessitated taking drugs for a long term
- Chronic infection in the pelvis
Female Infertility Symptom
- The primary symptom of infertility (which need not be assumed in the first hand) is the inability to conceive.
- Too long menstrual cycle, longer than 40 days every cycle
- Too short menstrual cycle, shorter than 21 days every cycle
- Irregular menstrual cycle, you are unable to calculate the cycle
- You have overactive or underactive thyroid hormones
- Very scanty discharge during periods
- In other cases, you are likely to visit a gynecologist if you are in the middle of 30s.
Diagnosis of Female Infertility
Female infertility is diagnosed by many factors in many stages.
- Blood test and urine test – assess the hormones
- Breast and pelvic exam
- Laparoscopy test to identify if you have any scars, adhesions or scar tissues
- HSG – A colored liquid inserted to check the blockage in the fallopian tube
- Ultrasound of uterus
- Hysteroscopy – Abnormalities of uterine
Treatment For Female Infertility
There are many treatment options available for female infertility. Generally, female infertility treatment is based on the underlying cause of infertility. It includes the following:
- Hormone supplements – it regulates the menstrual cycle, normalizes the ovulation period, and treats endometriosis. On a whole, it prepares the body for conception eliminating the hormonal imbalances.
- Medications to stimulate ovulation
- Supplements to enhance the fertility rate (in case no proper reason is diagnosed)
- Nutritional supplements along with immune-boosting medicines and dietary recommendations
- A course of antibiotics to clear away the infection
- Minor surgery to clear the blockages, remove the scar and scar tissues, etc.
When the above methods fail, the doctors may prescribe the woman to choose IVF or other infertility procedures.
How to Prevent Female Infertility
Prevention is very important to secure from falling into infertility arena. There are only a few things you should focus to remain hale and healthy which prevents the risk of infertility.
- Obesity – Stay healthy and try to maintain an ideal weight, if not perfect. Managing the normal weight helps you in a thousand ways to keep diseases at bay.
- Reduce the causes that trigger psychological stress (apart from physical stress stated above).
- Stop smoking and alcohol – Drastically reduces the rate of infertility. Even secondary exposure to smoke also affects conception.
- Make sure your ovulation is regular by ascertaining the proper menstrual cycle.
- Avoid using illicit pills or contraceptives.
- Maintain healthy and hygienic practices.
Many couples like to explore the traditional options before they want to try infertility procedures.
You can always consult with a fertility specialist or a gynecologist to assess your health condition.
Female infertility is a deep, personal issue that many women find difficult to share.
Do not hesitate to speak out to your physician who could rule out the causes and help you.
Sometimes, merely by changing your lifestyle, diet and being physically active, your fertility rate can increase.
I hope you like the article on Female Infertility Symptoms. Share IT with your friends. If you want to read more articles you can click on the link…
Thank you so much for reading!!!
Stay Healthy Stay Happy!!!