Daily skincare routine at home: Your daily ritual to keep your skin as soft and glowing as Katrina Kaif. “Ok, so I know and love Katrina Kaif. She is India’s answer to Marilyn Monroe.
I love her soft and glowing skin and would love for my skin to be just like hers, but what do I do?” Don’t worry. You can rest assured that your skin will look as soft, glowing, and lovely as hers provided you follow this daily skincare routine at home.
- 1 Natural Skin Care Routine & Daily Skin Care Routine at Home
- 2 Have You heard Of OTC Skincare Products?
- 3 Use Your Fridge as a Storage Place For Skincare Products!
- 4 Did You Know You Can Improve The Quality Of Your Skin by Dry Brushing it?
- 5 Perfect Your Daily Multi-Step Skincare Regimen
- 6 Use Under-Eye Patches
- 7 Now That You Know
Natural Skin Care Routine & Daily Skin Care Routine at Home
Stock up on certain key skincare products found at drug stores
Sure, you may have heard of those expensive products which easily cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars to use to keep your skin with that youthful, soft, and fresh glow.
“Ok, these products may work wonders for the skin of the celebrities who use them, there is no way I can afford them. I mean, I got to rent and bills to pay!”
If this thought crossed your mind and you are worried that you will have to spend a small fortune to have even a fraction of Katrina’s magnificent skin, rest assured that this is not the case.
You can easily find skincare products that work wonders at your neighborhood grocery store.
Have You heard Of OTC Skincare Products?
- Did you know that Aquaphor, the skin-soothing ointment is something that most celebrities swear by? You can easily find Aquaphor at any Walgreens or Target for under $10 for a huge plastic jar.
- This will make your daily skincare routine at home an affordable breeze. Another easy-to-find and affordable skincare product, which is a favorite of many celebrities are Neutrogena Makeup wipes which Kim Kardashian swears by.
- You can also integrate many over-the-counter products, which cost less than what you would spend on Starbucks in a day into your daily skincare routine at home.
- Rest assured that you can easily find these products at any drugstore anywhere in the world.
- These products include Cetaphil, bioderma, and Sun Bum. The wealthiest and most celebrities swear by these skincare products, and the best part is you can afford them as well!
Use Your Fridge as a Storage Place For Skincare Products!
“Hey wait, I can use my refrigerator as a place to store my skincare products, how strange!” Okay so while this may sound strange to hear, it is true.
Your refrigerator operates off of shallow internal temperatures. This is what allows it to keep food fresh for an extended period. The bacteria which can quickly grow and spoil food have a hard time germinating and breeding in frigid temperatures.
The same logic applies to your daily skincare products since many of them have natural and edible raw ingredients. Did you know that when you store your skincare products in a refrigerator, you dramatically cool their internal and external temperatures?
The results of extensive research studies prove that skin products that are kept at frigid temperatures (the kind your refrigerator is automatically set to) are effective at removing any signs of inflammation or redness your skin may be showing.
Isn’t that great or what?! When you apply cold skincare products like lotions to your skin, it looks and feels much less puffy. A puffy coat leads to wrinkles and bags under the eyes which you have learned to associate with old age!
Did You Know You Can Improve The Quality Of Your Skin by Dry Brushing it?
“What is dry brushing, and how will it improve the quality of my skin?” Well, this is a natural question to ask if you are not regularly perusing the most recent beauty magazines.
- This is because you may have never heard of dry brushing, much less would you know what it is or how it can help your skin have a youthful glow and softness.
- Dry brushing is a centuries-old technique of exfoliating the skin which is part of the daily skincare routine at home of many celebrities. But dry brushing does more than remove dirt, oil, and dead skin. It can also reduce cellulite and help blood flow through the vessels and veins in your face.
- This will, in itself make your skin glow with youth and vitality. It will also make it look and feel soft because your skin will not have any surface impurities on it!
- New research is even strongly suggesting that dry brushing can improve your overall physical health.
- For example, it is strongly linked with stress relief, improved digestion, body detoxification, and improved kidney function.
All of this is necessary if you want to live a long and healthy life. You may want to strongly consider taking up dry brushing, a technique which any celebrity swears by, for this reason.
Perfect Your Daily Multi-Step Skincare Regimen
You must wash and moisturize your face regularly. This is common knowledge for any celebrity, and this is how they keep their skin looking youthful, flawless, and glowing.
You want to have the following daily skincare regimen in the following sequence: makeup remover, cleanser, toner, serum, night cream oil, eye cream, and overnight mask.
This is the daily skincare routine at home for the most popular and influential celebrities in the world. This regimen will work for you as well if you follow it religiously!
Use Under-Eye Patches
You can use sheet masks under your eyes for 10-15 minutes to remove crow’s feet and bags under the eyes. You are guaranteed to have eyes as fresh as that of any celebrity in no time by using this regimen.
Now That You Know
Now that you know how easy it is to have skin that glows like Julia Roberts or Katrina Kaif’s, you can easily follow the tips given in this article (Daily Skin Care Routine at Home).
Extend it by doing your research, and your skin and face will soon be the envy of women who see you and the ‘talk of the town!’ Learn more about health, skincare, weight loss, weight gain, diet plan, and more click here on the link.
Most Related Articles