Best Fat Burning Recipes: Burning fat is the biggest challenge for any obese. With tempted food across the world, how could one resist to eat?
It is not always the food that is responsible for your excess food; it is the wrong selection of food that makes you fat. Most of us believe that healthy food cannot be tasty and vice versa.
However, the right mix of nutrients can make your fat burning process faster, and you can reach your weight-loss goals soon.
If you are looking for the best fat burning recipes, here we go:
1. Lime Spinach chips
We all love the chips, but we know it hampers our health too. How about making chips with a leafy green vegetable like Spinach to twist its taste? A study in 2014 revealed that spinach helps reduce the liver and belly fat.
- Take a bowl and toss spinach with olive oil evenly
- Rub together salt and zest and sprinkle it on each spinach leaf
- Preheat the oven to 275 degree Celsius and spread the spinach leaves on the two baking sheets
- Bake for 30-35 minutes till the spinach leaves withered.
- Cooldown the chips and enjoy
2. Vegetable egg muffin
A research claim that the people who rely on eggs for their breakfast tend to lose more weight by 65% than the ones who don’t. This vegetable egg muffin is the best way to explore your taste buds with flavors while burning calories.
- Whisk milk and eggs together and add diced cheese and tomatoes.
- Mix evenly and pour in a muffin tray or tins.
- Put it in a preheat oven to 375° and bake for 15-17 minutes
- You can store the leftover in the fridge for 1 week
3. Turkey cabbage rolls
Absolutely law on carbs, this delicious recipe is the quick way to satiate your taste buds while sticking to your strict diet schedules. Tomatoes are an excellent source of antioxidants and relieve you from chronic inflammation. This recipe is the best way to include them in your diet in abundance and derive their goodness.
- Boil the cabbage with the core side down for 6 minutes.
- Get the turkey brown in the pan at medium-high flame.
- Add onions and garlic to cook for a while
- Add chopped celery, carrot, and herbs. Saute it for three minutes
- Add crushed tomatoes and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Peel the boiled cabbage after cooling it and place it on the plate. If you find the raw layers internally, put them for a boil again.
- Cut off the thick stem from the boiled cabbage leaf
- Fill the middle of the leaf with the prepared stuffing and roll it gently
- Place all the rolls in the baking dish and bake it for 30 minutes.
- Your tasty rolls are ready to enjoy.
These easy recipes are the best way to stay healthy while enjoying a delightful food. So, what are you waiting for? Try them now!