By gaining weight, men and women can take the appearance of a “pear”, fat coming to rest on the thighs and hips.
To reduce the size of your hips, you will need to burn these fats and strengthen the underlying muscles.
Follow these recommendations and best exercise to reduce hips and buttocks. It will only be a matter of days or even weeks to refine your hips.
Exercise to Reduce Hips and Thighs With Pictures
- 1 Exercise to Reduce Hips and Thighs With Pictures
- 2 Best Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 1
- 3 Step -2
- 4 Step – 3
- 5 Step 4
- 6 Exercises For Hips and Thighs
- 7 Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 5
- 8 Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 6
- 9 Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 7
- 10 Step 8
- 11 Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 9
- 12 How to Reduce Buttocks and Thighs at Home
- 13 Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 10
- 14 Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 11
- 15 Step 12
- 16 Step 13
- 17 Step 14
- 18 Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 15
- 19 Step 16
- 20 Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 17
- 21 Share this:
- 22 Related
Best Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 1
1 – Go run. Remember, you can not choose where to burn these fats.
If you are overweight on your hips and thighs, to get rid of it, you will have to burn fat all over your body.
If you can keep a cardio training pace high enough, then running 20 to 30 minutes 3 times a week is the best way to burn fat.
2 –Go for mountain walks, swimming or cycling for results on the lower body. These exercises will work your legs, but will also be easier for your joints.
Increase your exercise time from 30 to 45 minutes for the lower body.
Must Read –
- 15 Tips For Low Carb Low Fat Diet Success
- The Secret of How to Lose Thigh Fat for Men?
- Five Reasons Why People Like Military Diet Vegan
3 – Climb the stairs. Climbing stairs requires the flexor muscles of your hips, quads and lower abdominals.
Add 2 to 5 minutes of runs to climb the stairs or 5 to 10 minutes, if you choose to walk up, all 3 times a week.
Source of image: flickr.com
Step – 3
4- Jump rope. If your back and your joints are fit for this exercise, skipping the rope for 5 to 10 minutes can burn up to 500 calories a week.
Alternate: jump with feet together or one foot on the other.
Source of image: Pixabay.com
Read Related –
Exercises For Hips and Thighs
Part – 2
Firming her hips
Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 5
1 – Make hip bridges. Dress for the occasion, shoes, and sportswear and lie on a small exercise mat. Bend your knees and keep your feet at the width of your hips.
- Concentrate on keeping your spine straight. Contract the muscles of your stomach.
- Raise your hips until you form a plank from your shoulders to your knees.
- Keep the position for 3 seconds and slowly descend to the ground.
- Repeat 10 to 20 times.
- Hold the position on the last move. Descend your hips slightly, about 2.5 cm and go up. Do this for 1 minute. Then lower your hips.
Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 6
2 – Do some squats. Hold the legs apart and folded. Contract your abs and put all your weight on your heels.
- Take the sitting position, as if you were in a chair.
- Your knees should not hide your toes. Stand aside and check posture by looking at yourself in a mirror.
- Keep the position for 3 seconds at the lowest possible point.
- Tap on your heels and pull up to get up.
- Repeat 10 to 20 time
Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 7
3 Make “bows”. “Reverence” is a modified “squat” on one leg. This requires extra effort on the requested hip.
- Put yourself in position with your feet at the width of your hips.
- Place your right foot behind the left, as if you were going to bow to Her Majesty the Queen.
- Fold both knees and squat. Try to bring your right knee as close to the ground as possible.
- Contract your muscles and keep your back straight. You should not swing forward.
- Repeat 10 to 20 times for each leg.
4 – Take steps aside. Find a strong elastic band and place it around your knees.
- When you step aside, the elastic must resist.
- Take a step to the right as wide as possible.
- Bring your left leg to the right slowly.
- Take steps aside, about 10 steps.
- Do the same thing in the other direction, with the left leg.
- Repeat between 20 and 40 steps in each direction.
Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 9
5- Do these exercises every other day. Do them when you do the secondary exercises. Give yourself a day off between muscle building exercises.
How to Reduce Buttocks and Thighs at Home
3 Center the work on the hips
Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 10
1 – Do some secondary exercises, such as Pilate gym, the days you do muscle building exercises.
These sets of exercises allow you to work right and left hip, in isolation, as much as the abductor and adductor muscles inside and outside of the thighs.
Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 11
2 – Lie on your left side on your exercise mat. Be as straight as possible.
Then lift your legs and take them to the other bottom edge of the carpet
By taking a pike position, you will reduce pressure on your lower back while your muscles are forming.
3 – Stretch your right foot. Lift your leg up to your hip and take a break. Go back down slowly.
Repeat 20 times.
- Place your hand in front of your body for more stability.
- Throughout the entire series of this exercise, keep your hips aligned.
4 – Swing your hips back and forth. Choose the amplitude that allows you to keep your hips well in line with each other and your stomach contracted. Repeat 20 times.
5 – Raise your right leg. Then lift your left leg towards the right leg. Lower the left leg to the ground. Repeat 20 times.
Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 15
6 – Bend your knees and bring them to the hips, lined up on the floor. Open and close your right knee, like a “shell”, keeping your ankles against each other. Repeat this exercise 20 times.
7 – Make this “shell” higher. Lift your feet, but leave your knees on the ground. Raise your right knee while you keep your feet up and go down slowly.
- Repeat 20 times.
Exercise To Reduce Hips And Buttocks Step 17
8 – Put yourself in the “child’s” or “fetal” position. Then do the same series on the other side.
- After each set of exercises, stretch.
- Stretch each hip by doing the “4”. Bend your right leg and put your foot inside the left knee and tighten your left leg. Hold 30 seconds and reverse.
- Stretch your hip flexor muscles. Stretch your right leg by placing your hand towards the inside of your thigh, towards your ankle. Hold the position 30 seconds and change legs.
- How to Calculate Body Fat? The Best Plan
- The Best Healthiest Fast Food Breakfast
- Kelly Clarkson Weight Loss: The Real Secret
- Jonah Hill Weight Loss-The Best Tips, Diet, Exercises
- Chrissy Metz Weight Loss- A Real Life Weight Loss Story
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like the post. Share with your friends and family members. If you want more information so click on the link