Apple cider vinegar has over the years been used as a treatment alternative. Apple cider vinegar weight loss drinks.
In recent years, however, the uses of apple cider vinegar have increased, and more people are adding apple cider in daily routines for weight loss.
Now maybe you are wondering, how can apple cider vinegar be used to lose weight?
Stick by as we explore some of the drinks made from apple cider vinegar?
How this vinegar will helps in losing weight and finally, some of the health benefits.
But before that let us take a look at the origin and formation of apple cider vinegar.
As the name suggests, one of the main ingredients in apple cider vinegar is apples; the apples are crushed and mixed with yeast to turn their natural sugar into alcohol.
The alcohol formed is then mixed with bacteria that then forms the acetic acid.
This process takes about a month. However, manufacturing companies have come up with methods that increase the fermentation period.
The acetic acid formed from mixing the formed alcohol with a bacteria is the main component in apple cider vinegar.
In addition to the acetic acid, apple cider vinegar also has traces of ethanoic acid,
which is responsible for the sour taste and strong smell of the vinegar.
How Apple Cider Vinegar Works in Burning fat?
As mentioned above the main component in apple cider vinegar is acetic acid.
- Increase metabolism, studies have relieved that consuming acetic acid found in the vinegar,
- produces enzymes which help in burning fat, as well as reducing fat and sugar production in the liver.
One of the leading causes of excess weight is the inability of the body to burn fat.
However, apple cider vinegar increases metabolism, in turn, boosting metabolism.
- Reduces appetite after consuming apple cider vinegar. The brain is signaled to decrease one’s appetite.
High amounts of food play a big part in influencing one’s weight.
To control what you eat, use apple cider vinegar in your kitchen this will ensure you eat what you need to have a healthy body and required energy for an active day.
Additionally, apple cider vinegar makes one feel fuller, which in turn reduces the amount of food eaten — consequently monitoring the number of calories.
- Reduced fat storage, when the body is unable to utilize the fats and instead store them, it leads to weight gain.
- To prevent this from happening use apple cider vinegar in your meals or even make drinks to ensure your body does not store unneeded fats.
Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss Drinks
There are several ways to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
One of the most common uses is in salads as a salad dressing, the vinegar is, however, mixed with other ingredients to make the salad is tastier.
Apple cider vinegar gives the leafy vegetables, cucumber or even tomatoes a unique feel.
The vinegar is also useful in killing the bacteria and viruses in raw food.
Other uses include;
- Mix a glass of water with the apple cider vinegar, use a half tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and mix with about 30 ml.
For the best result drink this mixture daily for two or three times each day.
However, remember to measure the amount of apple cider vinegar as excess amounts of the vinegar may cause harm to your body.
Pro tip, trying drinking this mixture a few hours before your meals.
1. A Cinnamon Apple Pie Apple Cider Drink.
Unlike a mixture of water with the ACV. The cinnamon apple pie ACV has a unique taste leaving you refreshed and yearning for more.
To make this drink, you will need two tablespoons of apple juice, two tablespoons of ACV, one glass of water, cubes of ices, cinnamon and vanilla stevia.
Then mix the ingredients and enjoy the rink, you can make this ACV drink on a hot day, it will not only refresh you but will also help burn those extra fats and also keep you healthy.
2.The molasses apple cider vinegar detox drink.
To make the molasses apple cider vinegar detox drink, you will need two tablespoons of molasses and two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, mix the two ingredients and ad one and a half cups of water.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Kills bacteria, apple cider vinegar reduces bacteria and viruses on food by about 90 to 95%.
- Apple cider vinegar is particularly helpful when making salads as well as preparing meat dishes.
- Helps in controlling the blood sugars as well as insulin levels, if you enjoy a big bowl of rice or pasta, then it’s time to add apple cider vinegar into your table.
- When used alongside the high carbs foods, apple cider vinegar helps to lower the blood sugar as well as control insulin levels.
- Increased insulin sensitivity, has also been linked with improved polycystic ovary syndrome.
- A group of women took apple cider vinegar for around 100 days, 57% of these women recorded normalcy in their ovulation.
- Helpful in balancing the cholesterol level, production of good cholesterol is vital as it reduces the risk of diseases such as hypertension or heart diseases.
- Apple cider vinegar has been seen to increase the amount of good cholesterol.
- Apple cider vinegar lowers blood pressure Besides the controlled blood sugar levels, apple cider vinegar also
- Increases one’s insulin sensitivity. Research showed that having apple cider vinegar in your diet after a high carb meal, increase insulin sensitivity to about 34%.
Though apple cider vinegar has numerous benefits; it is essential to consult a doctor and use the vinegar in moderation.
Remember, the vinegar’s main component is acid, which, when highly consumed, may cause more harm than good to one’s body and overall well-being.